Monday, December 5, 2016

molly shannon, rewind girl

I went to do karaoke tonight and I was trying to figure out what movie that had molly Shannon as the 'rewind girl'. it was apparently 'superstar', based on her 'Saturday night live' character, the catholic school girl. another patron found out on his smart phone. I did like performing two songs tonight. it was 'closer to fine' by the indigo girls, and 'ode to my family' by the cranberries. I spoke of the meaning behind both to me. with the former it was hearing it when I was moving to Minnesota over a decade ago. with the latter it was a song I played often after my grandma died 8 years ago.
   it was a busy day of work, doing the payoff report and some new titles. looked like my 'cohort' was out for part of the day and then later returned. another notable thing I am doing is a big purge on facebook, liking fewer pages. I have chopped well over a hundred pages in the past two days, it has helped unclog my pages feed a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment