Saturday, December 31, 2016

lincoln portrait

I went to perform at a venue tonight that had a Lincoln portrait near the stage. it didn't look like the typical one though. the show runner, resistable comic, saw what the price was. then I looked at the other four and found out Abe was the bargain! I meant to allude to it in my set, but didn't. I did ones about Walgreen is open, bartender holding up restroom key, attending a Christmas eve service, a como zoo mold-a-rama, and a nicki minaj song. this was at a micro-brewery.
    on facebook there was mention of my posting from 6 years ago, it was about 2 songs, 'coming home' by diddy dirty money, and 'umbrella' by rihanna. I still like these songs but listen to the latter more often. tonight I listened to both, finding them on youtube.
   it was a typical Friday at the office, low volume on the payoff report. I perfected some contracts as well, and I got a writing submission ready.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment