Wednesday, March 29, 2017

5 reasons you can't blame

I went to the performance venue tonight and I am often distracted by the TV monitors. in this case I liked watching a show I had seen before, '5 reasons you can't blame'. earlier ones were about some world series in the 1980s. these two were about the wayne gretzky trade in 1988, and the sports illustrated swimsuit issue. in both cases, they say money is/was a factor. this makes sense, as it is true about most things that happen in America. it was disappointing to find out I was cut from the show, but I have decided to learn a lesson from it. this is not the first time where I was cut, or it was in doubt that I would get stage time. if getting there an hour earlier makes a difference, then I will do it. I did get stage time at the comedy club, where I first went tonight. I did ones about a cranky old woman, I don't work here, and cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment