Friday, March 31, 2017

under my skin, avril lavigne

I went to a fish fry tonight at the VFW in Mendota. it was next to the governor sibley home that I had toured before, back in 2011. after the fish fry I looked around at the 'garage sale'. I bought two items, a CD and a book. the book was 101 president jokes, published in 1990. the CD was 'under my skin' by avril lavigne. I got it as I saw how 'so much for my happy ending' is on it. I already had one other avril CD. the one from 2002. I also saw one by selena Gomez, with the scene, but it wasn't the one with 'love you like a love song' so I left it behind. pleased how the final total wasn't much, $1.75. already listened to the CD and read the book, liked what was written about calvin Coolidge. I had planned on going to a fish fry at another place, a catholic church, but the doors were locked. then I checked the sign and it said 'only next week' so I missed that part when reading through the article about where the fish frys are in the area.
   I bought more postcards at convenience stores in the skyway. 6 at one and 8 at another. I was careful to avoid buying one I already had, explaining why I went through them the night before to check what I had. I also watched my comedy set from the 50-hour marathon from last year as my turn will be Saturday afternoon. I was taking notes about it, as I know how helpful it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment