Wednesday, March 1, 2017

fish fry season

I am aware that today is ash Wednesday. so to some they know it as fish fry season. I decided to go online and find out who is having fish frys during lent. looks like it some of the places I would expect. some are restaurants, some are VFW and American  Legion halls, some are churches, especially catholic churches. I will have to see if I am able to get to one as early as this Friday.
   another thing I did was check the Minnesota gopher baseball schedule. they are playing some home games at the Vikings stadium this season. this weekend is the dairy queen classic.
   I made it to the performance venue tonight. I did stories about visiting Chicago-land over the weekend. and how I am getting ready for the polar plunge on Friday. already have the company shirt that was handed out this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment