Thursday, March 16, 2017

spam single classic

I was so busy for a while tonight that I didn't have dinner until it was late in the evening. I went to the grocery store just minutes before closing time and got a spam single classic. I also got some string cheese, lay's BBQ chips, and some reese's peanut butter. I was going through the postcards that are stored in photo albums. they are better organized now by the state of origin. when they are newly acquired they are often placed in the newest album available. I hadn't done this in a while, and now some albums are devoted to just one state. this is true of my native iowa, actually two albums now. and also Illinois, two albums as well. I had ordered more Chicago postcards from e-bay and it prompted me to look at what I already had. no surprise how I found two duplicate Chicago postcards, since I visit there annually that increases the odds. one duplicate set was of the theater, and the other was of the water tower. I will send one of these duplicate cards to the office, where it will get seen more often.
   I watched some of the college basketball tournament  while I was busy. and a syndicated rerun of 'big bang theory', the one where Sheldon threatens to notify priya's parents about her dating leonard. there was I.t. problems at the office, made it hard to get stamped out for lunch. but the breakfast was good, usually I just have bacon eggs hash browns and toast while traveling, staying at a hotel.


No comments:

Post a Comment