Friday, March 31, 2017

thomas brand english muffins

this week somebody left English muffins in the breakroom when I went in there for lunch. it was Thomas brand. I usually have them as part of an egg mcmuffin at mcdonald's. so I don't have them plain that often, and I found out putting them in the toaster first did make them taste better. it was a pack of 6 muffins but just 2 were in there when I found it. the package said 'breakfast like no other' and does say 'must split and toast' on it. guess I just hate seeing food go to waste.
   I did a 5-minute comedy set at the department meeting, it was a taco lunch first. first time I did a corporate gig. on facebook I said it was 'good news-bad news'. since I got a corporate gig, but with the corporation I already work for. I liked how it made it through fine, though my arms were crossed. not sure why. un-nerved a little about this kind of crowd? a little chilly? both? hard to say.
   I did watch 2 'big bang theory' episodes tonight. syndicated rerun was when amy wanted to cuddle with Sheldon after she wasn't a part of dress shopping for Bernadette's wedding. prime time episode was when Sheldon and amy worked together but the arguing was what propelled their work. I did take a walk around the neighborhood after this, but not as much as typical was found on the coins. it was just 5 pennies this time, but I still threw them in the change bank. I got the evening meal, a sandwich, at a nearby gas station and bought a greeting card there as well. since I liked the image of an elephant driving a car on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment