Friday, March 24, 2017

matt's cranberry walnut cookies

tonight I went to the grocery store late in the evening after I did more with my postcard collection. in the discount bin was a package of matt's cranberry walnut cookies. I don't think I have had these kind of cookies before, but I bought them. looks like they had just expired. they taste fine, don't need to have peanut butter cookies all the time. this also meant I didn't do the typical long walk around the neighborhood. but it was just as well, as it was raining when I went to the grocery store. I got a chimichanga and a small bag of BBQ chips as well. I watched some of the college basketball tournament but not all that much. I know Kansas routed purdue. it is now the regional round. I did see a syndicated rerun of 'big bang theory'. it was about penny claiming a free easy chair that had critters in it. I like it as it is the one where penny said to Sheldon 'what's up, buttercup?' along with two others rhyming questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment