Tuesday, March 7, 2017

orange cupcakes

I know it is common to have birthday cake, and my birthday is today. so I decided to stop at a super-America before I went to the performance venue and got some orange hostess cupcakes. another time I recalled getting some carrot cake to mark the event. I did ones about doing the polar plunge, are we dating now?, being asked a lot of questions, batman, and birthday offers from email. I decided to make my birthday visible to facebook friends and I was pleased to get 40 wishes, at last count. one of them showed an image of snoopy blowing out candles on a cake. as a big Charlie brown and snoopy fan of course I liked seeing it.
   I had the day off, there was two appointments I had made. the first was going to the state capitol for my annual visit to meet who represents me. I left a little earlier than typical so I could get to the next appointment. I stayed long enough to have lunch, as I had a meal ticket good for up to 12 dollars and what I had was just under ten. I wanted to confab with a fellow comic, and we did this in the afternoon. I know it was helpful to do so. after that I realized I hadn't sent a card to a classmate who has the same birthday so I went to the family dollar and got a card. while there I got a CD of popular songs from the 1990s.

No comments:

Post a Comment