Sunday, March 5, 2017

sock found

I did laundry at midday, and when I got out a set of sheets for the bed I found a sock. I had figured it was lost when I last did laundry 3 weeks ago but I guess not. so it will be put back in the rotation.
   I did the donut party after going to the library to print things. I did ones about being in Chicago-land, the polar plunge, hit on at a karaoke bar, are we dating now?, and ran out of fish. the show ran longer than typical as there was so many there. I liked seeing the comic that likes the band black flag, he said it was his first time there.
   during my walks today I found 18 cents that went into my change bank, a nickel and 13 pennies. after getting back from the donut party I had dinner and watched 'the simpsons' as well as the premiere of a show about time travel. as a history major I said I should give it a chance. the main character went back in time to the American revolution, history instructors if I am not mistaken. I also got more items into one of the comedy souvenir binders, though there is just one sheet protector left. so I will need to get more in order to place more items in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment