Sunday, March 26, 2017

coat hangers

I went to get two items I knew I needed, after I went to the performance venue this afternoon. one was sheet protectors for baseball cards, the other was coat hangers. I did laundry and didn't like how the backlog on shirts not on hangers went from two to four, as there was two from the polar plunge this month. I got the sheet protectors from target, and the hangers from Walmart. I wanted to get both at the same store, but didn't like the choices at target on the hangers. I wanted the wire kind, but didn't see any. don't know if they still make them. and didn't want plastic. and mainly wanted five or six, instead of ten. so I was fine with walking across the parking lot. I could have bought even more, as there were some CDs on my list. but I knew I could wait a little longer.
   at the performance venue, the donut party, I did ones about a postal employee, a loud call, inspiring somebody, a cranky old woman, and I don't work here. I was the final comic in this show.
   also notable was doing laundry earlier today. when I was coming back, I recognized a shirt on a shrub and was thinking it looked like one of mine, and it was. so it was thrown into my laundry basket, after I took out the clean clothes of course, and it will be washed when I go again. it is likely that this will be in three weeks. I am thankful I didn't lose it for good, as I hate having to replace things, especially due to my own carelessness. this was one of my shirts for the office, so not just a tee. so I have way fewer of these to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment