Tuesday, March 28, 2017

bike helmet left behind

I was at the performance venue tonight and saw a bike helmet left behind at my booth. but I figured somebody would come back and claim it, and they did. I did ones about a Canada penny, hearing how I inspired somebody, cranky old woman, I like the postcards, and cupcakes in the breakroom.
   we did have cupcakes at the office in the afternoon, it was celebrating signing an extension with a client. I had a brownie cupcake, it tasted good. after I was done performing, I did my customary walk. when I got home, there was coins to go into the change bank, 31 cents. it was 2 dimes a nickel and 6 pennies. but I also know where to look for coins to pick up. a standout at the show I performed at was happy meal, and he did do this joke which pleased me. he said after he was done performing that he did it for me, knowing I was there in the crowd. he is warming up for a CD recording. also saw Belarus perform for the first time in a while. normally I just see him holding court outside the showroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment