Sunday, March 19, 2017

kevin hart what now movie

I used a free redbox rental for my birthday that was expiring soon. it was for 'kevin hart what now'. since I do stand-up comedy I figured it would be appealing. although I have seen better comedy movies. I didn't enjoy the james bond parody at the start and end of the movie. and in his stand-up routine I liked some of the jokes but he swore more than I cared to hear. I like being able to prove that I can make people laugh without swearing that much. the jokes I liked were about relationships.
   I did some more with my postcard collection, and it meant finding more to use as thank-you cards to those who sent me birthday cards. I found four that I could part with, and those cards are ready to send now. it helped that two of them were duplicates. one was from graceland, one was a baseball hall of fame plaque, one was from the carl sandburg home in Galesburg, IL, and one was from a destination in Sandusky, OH, on lake erie. I took a picture of the four cards on my clipboard before putting them in my bag. I will send them in the morning from the downtown post office, near my workplace. it is easier than having to type out a letter and then find an envelope for it. I also organized it more and it meant moving the ones from Canada into a different album. it also reminds me that if I want to see Canada again this year for their 150 celebration that I should figure out when to go. it would be in the summer, and I should send myself a postcard from there this time. I had been there three times already but haven't sent one from there.
   I did make it to the performance venue in the afternoon, after watching the movie. I did ones about the baseball play, researching ancestry, bad advice about traveling, seeing the movie 'some kind of wonderful', and using acronyms. I got home and fell asleep, and woke up in time to watch part of 'the simpsons'. it was about trophies. I watched the show after it, called 'making history', since I majored in history, but I am ambivalent about it. as the main character doesn't seem to cover history much.


No comments:

Post a Comment