Tuesday, March 21, 2017

minerva cars

recently I was at the performance venue and saw something on TV about discovering old cars. this included a Minerva, a car I had never heard of. but a search yielded a Wikipedia article that said it was a Belgian luxury car that hasn't been made in a while. so there we go. this is a problem at times when I am out performing. when there are TVs near the stage sometimes I am so distracted that I watch the TV more than who is onstage. It can be hard to choose.
   I did make it to the performance venue tonight, after deciding to get caught up on getting more comedy souvenirs into sheet protectors and then a binder. I did ones about marvin berry in 'back to the future', baseball play, researching ancestors, acronyms, sending postcards to family, and a how-to article. the MC did refer to the ancestry one when I was finished.
   at the office I liked how even though it was a high-volume Monday I got my share of the payoff report done more quickly than typical. it helps to avoid going online for as long as I can, avoiding emails, and avoiding doing walks around the floor as well. I liked being able to prove that I could do it. all about needing motivation. I also liked finding more joke postcards at a convenience store in the skyway near my office, 12 in all. I had bought some there before, so I knew which ones I already had. some appear to be by the same artist, so when I placed them in a photo album I tried to place them together when I noticed similarities.


No comments:

Post a Comment