Monday, March 27, 2017

frank and ernest cartoon

I have been changing some of the displays at my office recently. today I unearthed a page on a wall that was hidden by another page. one thing on it was a frank and ernest cartoon. it was a pirate and copyright joke. somehow it is relevant to our work in financial services. same is true with snoopy depicting each day of the typical work week. or cartoons shared about working in the collections department that was shared by a senior leader, although I myself am not a collector. it was a good page to put stickers on as well. so there is a shiny flag sticker on it, an 'I voted' sticker, a st, paul saints baseball team sticker, and seven from a page of national park address labels. one of the seven is Lincoln from mount rushmore. eventually this will go into a sheet protector in a binder. same is true with the business cards that were brought home. these cards are likely obsolete as there was a name change at my employer.
   I made it to the performance venue tonight. I did ones about a postal employee, a cranky old woman, being an inspiration, fish fry, eating peanut butter, and picking up a penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment