Saturday, March 18, 2017

bobber, water safety dog

I saw the tail end of the st. Patrick's day parade, which is near my workplace in downtown st. paul. as usual, there was plenty of free items to be had. though the most notable for me was a trading card that depicted 'bobber, the water safety dog'. there is also mention of 'ranger jane' on it. I gladly accepted it when it was offered as I like all kinds of souvenirs. and when this is the size of a baseball card I can fit it into sheet protectors and then into a binder. it appears to be issued by the US army corps of engineers. there is also mention of a 'trading card game' on the back, and a website to go to about it.
   in the evening I did get to the performance venue, a micro-brewery on the east side of st. paul. I did ones about a tramp stamp, the 'amelie' movie, a birthday party when I was young,  baseball play, and researching family history. sounds like they are moving soon to the downtown area. I got stage time as another performer didn't show up. as usual, I liked the popcorn at this place. I did not visit a fish fry due to performing tonight, but I did have a filet-o-fish at mcdonald's.

No comments:

Post a Comment