Wednesday, March 22, 2017

perils and temptations

my employer has an internal social media system and I posted how I am a performer there. somebody in another office found me and sent me a message away from it, on i.m. I was informed how it was inspiring that I perform. eventually I spoke of some of the perils and temptations from performing, such as how two of my comrades died and drugs claimed both. then this colleague said he was a frontman for a music group, and I know these same perils exist there as well.
  I did make it to the performance venue tonight. I did various stories, one was about my postcard collection that I am still organizing more. it also meant adding some more cards of st. paul that I sent home after discovering an 8-card set that I stashed at the office for a while. it led to me finding another duplicate card. there are some more photo albums to go through to see if there are any more duplicate cards, but hopefully not too many. also want to look at iowa, and Illinois, as I have plenty from those states as well. I am holding on to the duplicate for now as I can still use it, send it to someone who will like having it.

No comments:

Post a Comment