Friday, April 26, 2019

apple for the road

I find it easiest at work to pick up an apple on the way out, so it becomes an 'apple for the road'. today was no different, except it proved to be the last day. I closed 32 cases despite having a one on one with my boss and an IT. issue that led to me being down for an hour. in the evening I let my phone charge up and when I got home from picking up some things at a Walgreen there was a voicemail that was hard to understand. there was also an email, and I called once I saw it. I know full well why I got cut- as I wasn't fast enough. it was hard to keep up, much like when I got cut in November, also through an agency. I had hope to get more time to improve my speed, but it was not to be. so now I am looking for work again, the fourth time in two years. wonder if that means test scoring is still available. I got a call from an agency about it this week, because I forgot to shut off my phone. now it means finding out on Monday if the agency is able to place me somewhere else. but I wouldn't count on it. I accepted offers from agencies as those were the only offers.
   I also called best buy geek squad about a suspicious email, and was advised to let them remove some things so it would run better. I had to call a second time since my battery was running low. once I saw this I figured it was time to get up and go out anyway. and of course after watching the late local news, it meant going to sing some karaoke. I did 'dirty deeds' by AC/DC. I slapped hands with a few people after I was done, guess they really liked hearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment