Saturday, April 13, 2019

underestimate the girl movie

i went to see a movie at the MSP film-fest tonight, 'underestimate the girl'. it is a documentary about british musician kate nash. as a performer, I found it to be really inspiring. I was not familiar with her story prior to seeing it, but I will have to see about singing something by her at some point at a karaoke bar. it covered the lawsuit after it was discovered that her manager had stolen from her. the q and a session with the film-makers lasted long enough, I was ready to leave by the time they called it. I parked in a ramp near the st. Anthony main movie theater, but it took too long to get out of the ramp after the movie. I went home to watch the news after getting a hot dog at bobby and steve's, then I was out again to do karaoke. I sang 'another day in paradise' by phil Collins.
   much like last week, it was hard to do a half-day of work, because it feels like I am just getting into a rhythm and then I have to go. I made it back to the shop after that and paid for the car repairs, but I will leave it there for now since I still have the rental car. I won't be saving much by returning it a little early, as the rental agreement is for two days. the car needed brakes and a wheel bearing replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment