Monday, April 15, 2019

black and decker dust buster

i decided to get a dust buster at target this afternoon, after going to the library to print some things. the black and decker model seemed to fit my needs just fine. but it was odd that I got a paper cut from the box, so I asked for a band-aid from an employee. I filed my taxes online when I was at the library, usually I do not wait this long. since I got more postcards picked up from the post office as e-bay orders, I decided to re-organize some of the albums holding them. incorporating one just freed up after it held photos meant I have plenty of space again for more postcard orders or even ones I end up buying new in any upcoming travels. I performed this evening, and before that a man kept asking me questions about the open-mic at the comedy club. I had to say I don't work here.

No comments:

Post a Comment