Thursday, April 18, 2019

duplicate photo order

i called Walgreen this morning, responding to a voicemail. I was told there was a photo order waiting from august. except I already had the order. they even said it was listed as 'paid' in the system. so it must have been a duplicate. not sure how that happened. sounds like it will just be thrown out now.
   I had a meeting with the agency after I got to work and completed some cases. I said it still bothers me how I am not yet up to speed. there was a team huddle as well, I came back a little early from lunch to attend it. and during it I went to get stamped back in. I also picked up a box of 'chicken in a biscuit' from the breakroom, and claimed two half donuts, at lunchtime. I closed 27 cases, still getting hung up on some of them. I sent three to outreach, that is not typical. but when it is incomplete, when we can't tell what drug is being requested, we have no choice.
   in the evening I went to sing some karaoke. the 2 songs were 'unwanted' by avril Lavigne, and 'psycho killer' by talking heads. memorable to me was when somebody sang something written by beyonce Knowles. I looked it up when I got home and found out it was 'survivor' by destiny's child. so I may have to do this one sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment