Wednesday, April 10, 2019

beatbox blues

when i went to perform tonight, I was pleased that I was able to see whopper's cousin perform. I don't know how else to describe it other than it was beatbox blues. usually I think I didn't make it in time since he would perform early. I saw two photos of me from this show on facebook, but I will admit I liked one over the other as I prefer close-ups. but I just pressed 'like' on both and did nothing else. he even set up for posed photos after the show, including a black curtain and the lights, but I wanted to get home so I didn't stay for long after the show.
  at work it was more of the 'uncharted territory' as I was back at work and doing my first 9-hour day on the new schedule. but I still had a one-on-one and there was 'administrative' things to clear in the morning, including a compliance audit. I know well enough to do those first as it would hard to find the time to do them later on. I closed 23 cases, still trying to 'turn the corner' but not there yet. after I was done performing tonight, I stopped at a gas station and got some reese's peanut butter. two single serving packs, both were season-themed. one was eaten right away and the other will be saved for another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment