Thursday, April 4, 2019

jameson black barrel select reserve

there are plenty of items being set out at the office, getting ready for the move in the next month or so. I have claimed some of them. one of them today was a drinking glass. it said 'jameson black barrel select reserve'. I know this is advertising irish whiskey, but I mostly drink beer. it also said 'sine metu'- according to an online search it means 'without fear'. I figured it was a good idea to wash it out before using it. and yes, it is kind of funny to me to be drinking water out of a whiskey glass. but in some ways, not much different from what I had done before, water out of a coffee mug.
   we had some cross-training this morning, for about two hours, in a different room than before. it was a smaller one. but too much of the day after it was lackluster, getting practice in on those kinds of cases we saw in the training room. I ended up losing three cases because I was agonizing about how to handle some of them and it was taking way too long to figure it out. I have  a 'one on one' scheduled with my boss for Friday, so I am hopeful to find some solutions. such as who I can go to when I have questions. I was trying to figure them out on my own. with another, I was told it was in an email we had been sent. I didn't like being laughed at  when it happened the second time, got an 'lol' by i.m., but I know full well I will try harder, as I have no choice.
   I got more items into my comedy souvenir binder. I freed up 6 sheet protectors to get the pages preserved. in the evening I went to perform at the karaoke bar. I did two songs, 'don't lose my number' by phil Collins. and 'the gambler' by Kenny rogers. found out that people can have stage names even for karaoke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment