Monday, April 29, 2019

gift card finished

i finished up a Hy-Vee gift card around midday, when I bought a frozen entrée there. dad had sent me this card, as a way of encouraging me to visit this store more. I had made two previous visits to use some of the value from it. I liked how someone said I could go ahead of them in the check-out line since I had just one item. I did this after I went to the agency and turned in my badge and key. I couldn't get ahold of the contact at first, then decided to call a different office as all I was getting was voicemail. it surprised me a little how I already have another gig lined up. I called the test scoring company, the same one I worked for last year, and told them I am available. and I go to work for them Tuesday morning. it is a different project compared to what I was offered a while back, no surprise there. but I know it is hard to look for work when I am there, so I did my best to apply for longer-term jobs as well. one was an agency that called me first. I was told that the training classes will come around again, so no big deal if I want to complete the test scoring project first. I also went to the library to print some things, and some of them were items that had to wait because I arrived just before closing time this weekend. I even talked with somebody from an insurance company as their office happened to be in the same building as the agency I was visiting. I performed at the comedy club tonight, as usual it is nice to get some stage time there. also nice to see bathtub comic and opera singer after the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment