Wednesday, April 17, 2019

the move meeting

i went to a 'move meeting' at the office this afternoon. I will admit that I was bored and wanted to do be doing my normal duties more. I picked up a box of headphones on the way out, I think it is more of the same on so much being 'up for grabs' now. also claimed 2 more binders, seen them in big carts and they would otherwise be thrown out. I closed 28 cases, still not quite there on speed of production. still seeing some odd cases where I want to ask for help on i.m.
   in the evening there wasn't much time to do things after getting home from work. I ate, had a pot pie, and went through most of my emails except for the surveys. then it was on to get stage time. this was my first visit to a venue since the name change, and for an open-mic. I was there before to sing some karaoke. I know this show runner, and it was in a back room that I hadn't seen before. I was called a 'legend' so I responded to it in my set. I said I would likely make it a regular place to perform on a weekly basis. still haven't heard about another show that was supposed to be starting up, a mixed or variety mic, so I have to go with what is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment