Wednesday, April 10, 2019

the band is back

I picked up some more things left out for spring cleaning at work. in this case it was two little buttons, and one of them said 'the band is back'. bot sure what it means, if it is any way related to my workplace where we handle pharmacy claims. but these are a nice add to my button collection. I got an apple on the way out. the boss said it was fine to leave early and work from home due to the snow, but I stayed at the office. it was no big deal on getting home, light traffic, once I brushed the snow off the car of course. I closed 26 cases, still trying to turn the corner but I was hung up on a few cases today. I admitted in one instant message how my confidence is not where it should be when I got an email about a case that was non-reviewable. I missed the part about checking the brand/generic, but I have checked this on other cases before. the reject code was misleading. there was a team huddle in the early afternoon, started just as I was returning from lunch. I decided to go to the opposite side of it as it was too crowded on the side closest to my cubicle.
  I stayed in tonight for the most part due to the weather. there was a new open-mic I wanted to perform at but it was canceled, according to facebook. I said 'bummer', and hopeful I can make it next week. it is more likely that I can arrive even earlier than planned next week, as I said 'i have a thing'. it was the annual 'jeopardy' online test. there was 50 questions, I knew about half of them and was guessing a lot. I ventured out to get a can of spaghetti at the family dollar. and I used the time to get through plenty of online surveys. the schedule shift means I am watching the news later and on a different channel than typical. it spoke of the president visiting the twin cities next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment