Friday, April 12, 2019

brakes locked up

i went to a fish fry at a church in Mendota heights tonight right after work. when I was leaving the church I tried to turn onto the main road and it felt like I had flat tires but they weren't flat. I pulled into the town hall parking lot across the street and eventually got help. the police station behind the town hall had a phone and they told me of a towing company. when the tow truck arrived I decided to demonstrate what was happening and was told that my brakes had locked up. so I got towed to a repair shop and then walked the rest of the way home. and it meant finding a way to the airport to rent a car there for the weekend. I have work, and two movie tickets at the film-fest. so I really need a car this weekend. once I got the rental car I then went to sing at a karaoke bar. I did 'malibu' by hole. I had just heard a different song of theirs on the radio, but it was not in the binder. I knew how tired I was so I didn't stay long after I had sang. it left me behind on some things, including doing online surveys. at work I got my laptop up and running again, before lunchtime. but I stayed in the training room until lunchtime as I wanted to stay in the rhythm of things. I closed 32 cases, some of them mergers. so I would like to think I am turning a corner, but I still had to ask questions on a few of the cases I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment