Tuesday, April 16, 2019

model release form

i went to the venue tonight but the show was cut short so I did not perform there. it was a big crowd for the final show at this venue. though I am told that the show will move to another venue next week. I saw a 'model release form' on a table after the show ended. I guess this was due to the photography I saw periodically. I have the after-work routine so it would have been hard to get there any earlier than I did. some of 'the city's finest' were there for a short time in the building's entry-way. all that the show runner said was that 'we were being too loud'. I usually do not see police where I am performing.
   at work I closed 30 cases, but hated getting 'hung up' on the first one I had after lunch. I agonized about it for an hour, it was an appeal, additional information, then merged it. then I got it back, so I hard to work on it again. I told my boss about it, I said I tried to figure it out on my own and even asked others by I.M. so I don't know if I am getting better at it. I picked up an empty binder and will use it for comedy souvenirs. I had an apple as well, at the end of the day. I threw one out after noticing it had multiple bruises on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment