Friday, September 20, 2019

hot chocolate directions

i went to the car dealer to get an oil change. while in the waiting room, somebody asked me if I needed help with the hot chocolate directions. I did not. I said 'i can read' and I figured it out on my own. there was two sets if directions, I will admit that the ones with pictures were more helpful. there were a few calls and emails on the job front, but that was it.
  in the evening I went to a high school football game. delasalle beat north st. paul 21-0, it was 14-0 at the half. I was next to a man that I found to be annoying for the first half. he kept talking about subjects that I just didn't care about at all. so I told myself  'I have had enough' and when I wanted to get food at halftime I decided to watch the rest of the game somewhere else. I still wanted some food despite getting a free 'taco in a bag' from a local church before entering the stadium. I got a hot dog, water, and reese's peanut butter. this game never was much of a contest, as north st. paul just wasn't moving the ball. as usual, I liked seeing the senior girls dance at halftime at midfield, since it is the school's homecoming. when I got back to my car there was a flyer on it about sex education. it was hard to tell for sure what the organization was for. I had sex-ed in school, so if they are opposed to it then I am not in agreement with them.
   after the game I went to my second choice karaoke venue, the first one looked too crowded. I did 'immigrant song' by led zeppelin. I think one of the servers recognized me, and I used my standard line of 'doing the best I can'. I chose this song as I must have been thinking of my immigrant great-grandparents, that I never knew.
   there was not much happening on the job front today. I called one place to confirm an interview, since I got no email from them. they told me it wasn't happening today, and I would be contacted to have it re-scheduled. I told them I can't show up if I don't know where it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment