Monday, September 23, 2019

mapquest auto-correct

I went to an interview this morning, but the mapquest directions I am told did an auto-correct and sent me to the wrong town. I ended up in new brighton, and needed to get to arden hills. the interview still happened, although I couldn't hide being disappointed about having to complete another application first. I figured applying on indeed was enough, but all too often I am finding out that it doesn't count. they also didn't tell me in advance of needing to complete a second application. I went to the library after that to return a movie, and print a few things. this included a high school hockey schedule, as well as two festival schedules for next month. the film festival still interests me, but the comedy festival does not. it appears that there are no shows with free admission this year, and I am used to getting in free when either I am performing or know who is. I also filed more applications on indeed, but I will have to check if there are any hiring events this week. as far as I know this was the only appointment scheduled. the entered the personal information being requested online for the job offer I accepted with the state government, and notified who hired me by email once it was done. this also included entering my direct deposit information.
   I was the first performer at the show I did tonight, figured it was better than going on near the end. then I went to a place in the back where I could lay down and watch the show. I got a little too comfortable and nearly fell asleep. I had hoped to see mad hatter there. at the first venue, I did. but it happened again, where I got annoyed with somebody when I wanted to see mad hatter. so I don't know what I do other than what I suggested to him- only do one on ones. I covered the annoyance in my set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment