Wednesday, September 11, 2019

indeed application limit

for the second straight day, I filed applications on indeed. and both times I had to stop when I reached 40, as I am told that is my limit for the day. not a big deal, as it often leads to more activity such as having to submit assessments which also takes some time. there was an interview this afternoon, and I knew I would be late to it as I got a call while in my car but hadn't left my parking spot just yet. and when I am looking for work, I felt that I had to take it. more interviews are now scheduled for later in the week, including one I had forgot about from over a year ago. there is finally an opening in that department, after making mention of it while attending a job fair. I have a phone interview Thursday morning. and a little confusing when I hear from two people from the same agency.
   this evening I performed at two different venues. usually it is just one. but I decided to move up one day one of my typical karaoke outings, since I plan on attending the twins baseball game on Thursday. I sang 'reach for the sky' by social distortion. it was on my mind after attending a festival this weekend, although a different outlaw- bonnie and clyde- is mentioned in the song. there was a reminder of the 18th anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks, as one singer chose 'god bless the USA' by lee greenwood. also the karaoke jockey wearing a sweatshirt, NY fire dept. and a yankees hat. the singer after me did 'off to see the wizard'. also heard one from muse. at the first venue I was on near the end, and the show closer was lunch lady. hadn't seen her in a while. the one about coffee is doing real well.

No comments:

Post a Comment