Tuesday, September 17, 2019

walmart st. paul closing

I went to the Walmart in st. paul as I knew they were having the store-closing sale. the final day is Friday, and as expected there is not much left. I bought three charlie brown and snoopy cards, two of them had a thanksgiving theme. I got them 90 percent off, and the total with tax was just over a dollar. although it was annoying how I had to prompt the cashier to give me the proper amount of change. this is why I normally do self-checkout.
    I had one appointment, but it ended quickly. I was brought there under false pretenses, told it was in management but it was in sales. at times I had a hard time understanding the scheduler, and I found her to be condescending as well. so I went home and had lunch, and then went to the library and returned a movie. one of the things I printed was an article about how yankees pitcher mariano rivera was given the medal of freedom by the president. in the evening I watched more of the ken burns documentary about country music, and this segment dealt with hank Williams quite a bit. then it was off to performing, I think I was show closer again unless you count the freestyle rapping after me. I had a donut as there was a box of them on the table where the signup sheet was placed.

No comments:

Post a Comment