Saturday, September 7, 2019

panache artisan apple juice

i went to an open house this afternoon, it was for the new building for the French alliance. there was samples of panache artisan apple juice, it tasted fine. I bought two postcards as well, in their gift shop or boutique. I walked the final half-mile there as I was getting frustrated with all of the one-way streets and detours in this part of Minneapolis. so I figured it was better to stop wasting gas. when I was walking back to my car after the event I still wanted photos of the area I was in, near the farmers market in Minneapolis. I saw a bar with a hamm's beer sign, when I got a picture of it somebody in their car in the parking lot asked if I wanted one with me in it. I said no. we talked for a little while, odd how I think his car engine was idling that entire time. it is near the twins baseball stadium. he said the bar is closed, and how light rail would be going through the area soon. I spoke of Vivian maier, which is typical when I am doing street photography. usually people get confused and that is the end of the conversation, which is fine with me. since often it is judgmental, 'what are you doing?' when I am seen taking pictures.
   in the evening I did some karaoke, I sang 'interstate love song' by stone temple pilots. I sat at a booth near the stage at the behest of the karaoke jockey. some of her friends were there. sometimes it meant getting up for them when it was their turn to sing.


No comments:

Post a Comment