Monday, November 25, 2019

dollar store audible

I went to the dollar store after work and got more than just a can of spaghetti. I also got toilet paper, except it wasn't my first choice. I had hoped to get the 4-pack but the section was empty. and it meant getting a single roll. at work there was some goodies, I decided to partake of the little cheesecakes wrapped in paper like a muffin. there was also cinnamon rolls, but I told myself I was good until lunchtime and none were left by then. I got a bag of chips from the vending machine, but I may want to cut back in doing so. It was no big deal when the 'snack shack' was around, needing just fifty cents for many items. but I do recall how at previous jobs I usually avoided buying vending machine items. I stayed a few extra minutes after my shift ended as there was a form request, sending out a booklet for filing property tax returns. there was shadowing in the afternoon, but just two calls during that hour. I started off by asking about password reset for reviewing scored calls. but this didn't eat into the hour that much.
   in the evening I went to perform, but the back room was not available because some rehearsals were happening. not a big deal, but it is a smaller stage. I had 3 karaoke stories to tell. I do need to try harder to get to the comedy club on time to sign up, second straight week that I haven't. it is all about how early I leave home, and what I do on the drive on the way there, how many stops I make. when I arrived it was nice to see not just brawler but also turtle check, as well as sub teacher and opera singer.


No comments:

Post a Comment