Wednesday, November 13, 2019

return and exchange on shoes

after work I went back to jc penney and made a return and exchange on the shoes I bought on Saturday. I tried wearing them at work for two days and they were too tight, and it was hurting my feet to wear them. so I knew I had no choice. I tried on multiple pairs before I settled on the replacement. it meant paying a little more, but comfort is more important than price. the new choice has no laces, which I will enjoy, not having to re-tie them all the time. I did it before I went to perform, and spoke of it in my set. the show was just getting started when I arrived. we were done kind of early, I think the weather held down attendance.
   at work I started much earlier in the day on taking calls, and there were some weird ones. such as asking for the language line and the caller hanging up really early so I had to tell the interpreter and that was the end of the call. another was a colleague losing a call and I was on the line for a while, in part due to the caller thinking it was intentional. I said 'i think I got your call' and was told the last thing to say was 'the check is on the way'. when I offered options on lodging a complaint, which were probably not in line with what the caller wanted, the caller hung up. I did what I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment