Sunday, November 24, 2019

mystery drink

I went to a bar to see a football game around midday, the Chicago bears were playing the new York giants. for my first beer order I chose the 'mystery drink' because it was a dollar cheaper than coors. but I didn't like it, tasted fruity, and that is not what I am used to from beer. so for the second half, I got the coors beer in a plastic cup. at halftime I went to a nearby gas station and got a hot dog. when I got back the second half had started. bears trailed 7-3 at the half but were up 10-7 when I got back. the bears went on to win, 19-14. I got a picture of a bear statue with a football jersey on it.
   after the game ended, I went to the library and picked up two DVD movies as I have more time to watch them with the upcoming holiday. I also picked up some egg nog at cub foods. in the evening I watched 'the simpsons', it was a thanksgiving episode that was more like a Halloween episode. after this I watched some 'big bang theory' reruns. it was when raj was honored by a magazine, when Sheldon learned to drive, and when Sheldon got free dinners from grad students. I called my dad after this since the holiday is coming up and we hadn't talked much lately. then around the time of the 10pm news I was getting beeps from my phone, low battery. so I knew I needed to get it plugged in to the wall and charged up.

No comments:

Post a Comment