Monday, November 18, 2019

letter generating

at work, I had a caller requesting a rent paid affidavit, so it meant generating a letter. this of course is related to the property tax returns, when there is no certificate of rent paid. it was a busy day due to having some of the staff diverted into training. what kind of training it was for, I don't know. I was taking back-to-back calls for a while. I like the exposure, although at times it is some tough scenarios to handle. and of course I prefer having gaps between calls. but I am there to take calls so that means do as much as I can. some of this was covered in training, but doesn't mean much until we are actually taking calls about it.
   in the evening I briefly went home between venues, as I was behind on chores. the main thing left was doing dishes. I got down to the last of it, putting silverware into the coffee mug. so there wasn't much left to do once I got home again. this is rare for me to do this, but I couldn't ignore the need for finishing chores. this is what makes it tough about being out of town, as I either have to do things before the normal time or after. and one can find it hard to find the time or energy. then eventually I went to perform, and some jokes got a good reaction from those watching. these were about trying to remember names at work, since it is a new job, and being out of state over the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment