Thursday, January 23, 2020

consumer complaints

my last call of the day was about certificates of rent paid. the caller was asking who to call if the landlord does not supply it, although they have until the end of the month. best thing I could think of was whoever handles consumer complaints, such as the attorney general's office. there were some other unusual calls besides this one, including an accountant calling about a million-dollar check. I looked at the tac return and I saw an 'MD' after their name, guess they will make more money than I do. another was about military tax credits, I noticed the address was Killeen, texas.
    this evening I went to sing karaoke, I did two songs. it was 'all you wanted' by michelle branch, and 'true colors' by Cyndi Lauper. although when I went onstage, the karaoke jockey asked if I wanted to do the phil Collins version for the latter. not a big deal either way. notable was somebody with a joke name singing a lady gaga song like it is heavy metal. and somebody who is a big fan of mine looking like a 'hot mess' and saying he wasn't going to wait to sing, was already drunk. although eventually he did sing. go figure. hadn't seen him in a while. one never knows who you might see from one night to the next. I let the show runner from last night know that I should be fine on karaoke stories for next week's show.

No comments:

Post a Comment