Monday, January 13, 2020

joke signup names

i made it over to a 'pop-up' show at a former pizza place tonight where opera singer is the show runner. I noticed a joke name just before mine, it was melania trump. so I had to talk about it in my set. as usual, no problem finding material. I had an orange soda, after finding out they had jarritos there. it reminds me of another place I have performed at. there were some familiar faces there, such as magic man, the crow, and blake. I still went to 'hob-nob' at another club before I arrived there. I didn't want to wait for the light rail after the show, since it was more than 10 minutes. I was able to get across the river to where my car was parked before the train did, because I am a brisk walker.
   at work it picked up a little as the day wore on, plenty of tax form requests. I had to take a late lunch due to a long call, somebody asking about e-filing a form but has boarders.

No comments:

Post a Comment