Friday, January 24, 2020

laughing from arizona

I get calls from all kinds of people, including from those requesting tax forms and are wintering in another state. in the case of one of them today, they were laughing from Arizona. I wasn't too fazed by it, especially when they said 'just giving you a hard time'. the other common call group was about the certificate of rent paid form, and a few asked about what counts as rent. if somebody that doesn't lives there pays it, then it does not count for this form in terms of applying for a property tax rebate later on. I was inspired to write about empowerment between calls, and finished it just before going to lunch. when I am inspired, I can't ignore it.
    this evening I went to sing karaoke, and it was 'champagne supernova' by oasis. when I went to get a beer, the bartender said it was free since I was a regular and the bar had just been sold. so I thanked him for that, although it is in doubt as to what will happen now. so I am aware of possibly needing to find a karaoke venue to replace this one. performing is a fluid thing, so this wouldn't be the first time I would have changed my schedule. it was why I snapped a few photos on the way out. I think the flash was attracting the attention of mr. cop, so I got it and was gone. I prefer to avoid certain conversations if at all possible, especially this kind as it has happened before, being asked 'what are you doing?'

No comments:

Post a Comment