Wednesday, January 29, 2020

don't slam this door

when I went to perform tonight, I noticed something said 'don't slam this door' off in the distance. it was from what looked like a freight elevator. I guess I had heard it before in my life, such as when I was a dishwasher at a golden corral steakhouse when I was in school. still haven't been in this elevator yet. I was the show closer, and I liked hearing the show runner do his poem 'by/buy yourself'. I hadn't heard it in a while, not sure if I need to get there earlier to hear more of that kind of thing. one crowd member, who was there for the first time, said I was 'Hollywood funny' which was flattering to me. I also liked seeing the cheery one, although I didn't see Kermit and haven't seen it for a while.
    at work, I ended up with another call that I was told by the resource line that I probably shouldn't have taken. it became a supervisor callback. the power of attorney for taxpayer had sent in a w-2, found it in imaging. except they still need to go through the appeal process as stated in the letter. I got their voicemail, letting them know the file 'was transferred to another agent'. I know I wanted to get to lunch, as did the caller more than likely, so no big deal to call them back after lunch. looks like they got the call about an hour after I entered it. I had some of the sheet cake, celebrating a birthday, the past two days, now there is not much left.

No comments:

Post a Comment