Monday, April 27, 2020

drinkable yogurt

I was out and about this morning and noticed a 6-pack of drinkable yogurt on top of a big blue mailbox. not too long ago it was next to a dumpster. needless to say, I did not drink it. I am not sure if I have drank any at all before. I have had yogurt you eat before, as well as frozen yogurt which is an ice cream substitute. I got a picture of it, same as when I saw a spilled container of macaroni salad this past week. I hate seeing food go to waste. I went out for a longer walk in the late afternoon and found 31 cents.
   this was another day of me going through boxes and doing shredding. I was able to fill four more grocery store bags. around midday there was an incoming call but I didn't answer it because there was no caller ID on it. the voicemail said there was an email as well. I was called back and it was another job offer. this one is direct-hire, so it has benefits. my question was about the starting day, when I had already accepted an offer to do test scoring for this season. I am told they will contact the manager to see if I am able to start a little later. I also heard from the career force office that had called me on Friday afternoon. the call was cut short because my cell phone battery was low. I was given an opinion about the two resumes sent. not sure what my needs are at this point, he thinks it might be interviewing skills. I didn't say anything about the offers yet. at least not the one from today. I know I was calmer than during the first call. I said that part of my frustration was knowing that some of the things I was being shown- such as the resume 'assessment' based on the job description and how many key words were picked up- weren't mentioned by others before. there is likely more to talk about, I was advised to email my availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment