Wednesday, April 8, 2020

zoom meeting

i did my first-ever zoom meeting at midday. it was related to trying to get back to work. there was two others involved with it. I tested the screen background and decided to move a few things, such as movie posters. so it ended up with a plain white wall, I prefer no questions about the background. I liked what was said about who I was assigned before, and why it didn't work. I said I don't celebrate moral victories, and the response was the case worker was trying to be a cheerleader. so I was thinking about it during my walk- I really am looking for a coach, not a cheer-leader. I was sent a link where I can apply to something in mortgages, and completed it this evening. there was some other activity on the job front. I filed some more applications on indeed. and there was an email inviting me to schedule another interview- related to the one from just over a week ago. I like the walk I am doing in the late afternoon, but as expected I can get tired during the second half of it. but considering that I am walking close to 4 miles round trip, no surprise there. I picked up 26 cents. I noticed the rest of the gas station was gone as well. so it means the demolition crew got to the sign seen from the road, as well as the roof over the gas pumps. still wondering what might be going up on that site, but we will likely know soon enough. I am still doing plenty of online surveys, and watching youtube videos as well. most recently I have liked the newsman's rant from the movie 'network'.

No comments:

Post a Comment