Thursday, April 2, 2020

overcast during walk

I saw how the sky looked overcast when starting my walk in the late afternoon, and it continued to be. this was why I turned around once I got to the gas station. although it did not rain or snow at all, but on can't be too careful. I picked up 15 cents. there was some activity on the job front, as another interview is slated for next week, on monday. I filed more applications on indeed. around midday I put in a DVD movie, 'smokey and the bandit'. didn't know what else to do while waiting for the phone to ring. I still like the line 'drives pretty good, don't he sarge'. and then one hears fiddle music right after it, one of many car chases in the movie. I heard from an advisor and there may be a meeting set up with them as well. I watched the WCCO morning news as there was mention of having tips for job seeking.
   in the evening I arrived at the understanding that I miss performing. it was due to watching 'young sheldon', because I recognized a song in it, 'new sensation' by INXS. the show at times gives me inspiration on what to sing at the karaoke bar. except the bars are closed for now. so I posted on facebook about it, and how this was also the first day in a while that I wrote comedy material. sounds like I am not alone. my facebook news food made mention of the grad student from texas buying a cello. these are tough times for most of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment