Saturday, April 18, 2020

timeline of pregnancy

I was out for a walk around midday and noticed some abandoned framed artwork. it said 'timeline of pregnancy' and it showed the timeline of the baby and the mother. it was in the back of a parking lot for a restaurant. there was some other trash near it, as I recall a mattress. I got a picture of it. as usual, I think it is sad to see such things, but what are you going to do? I walked to the post office, but there was nothing to pick up. of course I was there the previous day, and not many outstanding orders. I found 4 cents. I was going to watch a DVD in the afternoon, but I laid down first and fell asleep for a while. it was the early evening by then, so I watched the news and then went to the grocery store. I arrived less than 30 minutes before closing time, so they started opening up cashier lanes to get people rushed through. this might explain why my receipt said I bought 3 chimichangas but it was just 2. usually the cashier catches that and voids one of them. but it was just a dollar, and I am ordering much less anyway compared to before the virus. in the evening I watched another benefit concert, it was hosted by late-night talk show hosts from 3 different networks. it was a good lineup all around. I liked seeing Kacey Musgraves, Elton john, lady gaga, and the front-men from Coldplay, pearl jam, and green day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment