Monday, April 6, 2020

split doubleheader, interviews

I had two phone interviews today, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, so a 'split double- header'. as usual, I schedule for as early as possible. it was with two different companies, the first is a science lab and the other a bank. hard to say what the odds are on getting a second interview with either. although I will recall well how I was asked the dreaded 'strength and weakness' question on the second. between the two, I had a light lunch, which is peanut butter crackers as well as a spoonful of peanut butter. I also went through the binder with business cards in it and freed up another page. It was helpful that I discovered a duplicate card, otherwise it is the typical 'stressing quality' as to the choices that were made. I was trying to group them better as well, which takes a while. I spent much of the day doing just that. I went out for a long walk in the late afternoon, and found 39 cents. while on the walk I heard a dog barking, figuring it was at me. then I saw a lady with a dog on a leash and I realized it was barking at the other dog. so I continued on. it seems like every online survey I am doing is asking about the virus in some form or another, and even the first interview of the day did as well. of course I am hopeful that baseball returns soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment