Tuesday, June 23, 2020

benefit cards

as usual, there was not much in the mail today, just two items. one of them was a benefit card. it was the third to arrive since I started the new job, probably the final one as well. it is for vision coverage, and it looks like I need to call them to confirm receipt. there is also a coupon inside about lasik surgery. the dental card arrived thursday, and the medical card arrived friday. I registered the medical card while on lunch today, it meant establishing a username and password on the website.
   at work I was in the driver's seat and we did get caught up most of the way after being in the office for just a half-day on Friday. it meant getting exposure to creating labels for UPS overnight letters. a total of 21 was sent out at the end of the day. it didn't take long to do each one, but it is still tedious to do that many. the trainer seemed to be a little cranky, not sure why. some mention about being tired in the morning, of course I knew about having two days off late last week.
    I went on a walk in the evening and found 32 cents. I did a virtual open-mic and the story that got the most reaction was the one about calling my dad over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment