Tuesday, June 16, 2020

geisha coconut milk

I was surprised to see plenty of canned food items near my home, and I claimed most of them. one of them was geisha coconut milk. I decided to drink it straight, half of it anyway. it tasted fine, just had to stir it first. the other half was put in the refrigerator for the next day. it says on the label it is a product of Thailand and there was a recipe for pumpkin soup on the back. the 2 cans I didn't claim were kidney beans and vegetarian refried beans. there was 5 cans of applesauce, 1 can of cranberry sauce, 2 tomato soup, 1 chicken noodle soup, 3 cans of chicken, and 1 can of tuna besides the can of milk. I can put some of it into my lunch. and I can skip a week of bananas and try the applesauce instead. I hate seeing food go to waste, and figured I can use it, so why not claim it?
   at work I had my first 'one on one' with my boss, it was by phone. I said I was on my own phone when asked. and how I am doing fine on the work but it is being done on my trainer's computer. I made it over to a nearby video store at lunchtime, but didn't have much time to look around. I did get a flyer though, will have to figure out when I can go again but it likely means going there after work. in the evening I went on a walk and picked up 52 cents. I stopped at a laundromat on the way and got a small bag of TGI Fridays potato skins, for a dollar, and will eat them this weekend. the 2 'big bang theory' reruns were when Howard takes Sheldon's class, followed by Sheldon's friend from back home in Texas paying a visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment