Wednesday, June 3, 2020

spider-man pog

there was a jam in a copier and it meant moving it away from the wall. I noticed something was there. when I got out the broom to move it out, I noticed it was a spider-man pog. the trainer said a colleague had brought in her kid to the office and it was likely from this event. it also meant me being called in to help shine a light from a cellphone in, but too hard to reach. so service has been called. it was near the end of the day, most of the check printing had already happened by then. I was working on the online classes as we were waiting for work to come in. there are 13 classes and I have completed 8 of them. while in the break room at lunchtime I was told I was the last hire before a hiring freeze. so I feel lucky, for a change.
    I did a walk in the evening and it ended just before curfew. I noticed national guard personnel getting ready in a nearby strip mall. during the walk I picked up 6 cents. I tried watching 'big bang theory' reruns but both were in spanish, so I switched over to the news.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment