Tuesday, June 16, 2020

two people, one walk

this evening I went on a walk and found 26 cents. I met two decidedly different people during this walk. with one of them it was aided by taking a different route and ending up at a park that I had seen for the first time. the other was in my neighborhood, he was working on his truck and spoke of serving in the military. I told this story, among others, during the virtual open-mic I did tonight. near the end of the show some of us were showing art and I showed a painting I bought of lady gaga before one of her concerts in st. paul.
    at work it was a fairly low volume day, just two boxes were set out at the end of the day. there was somebody I saw at lunchtime with a box. they were from the bank branch and we picked up the box later on, it was sealing fluid. the trainer played more music today, one song was a cover of 'I'm not the only one' by Sam Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment